1/2 Cup of Coconut Flour
1/2 Cup of Almond Flour
1/2 Tsp. Baking Soda
1/2 Cup of Coconut Oil
1/2 Cup of Creamed Raw Honey
1 Lemon, juiced and zested
1. Preheat your oven to 325 degrees and line your cupcake pan.
2. In a small bowl sift together your dry ingredients, except for the zest.
3. In a medium bowl whisk together your wet ingredients, except for the lemon.
4. Pour the dry ingredients into the wet and continue whisking until most of the lumps are gone.
5. Pour in your zest and lemon juice and give it a last stir or two.
6. Fill your pan 3/4's of the way full.
7. Bake for 25 minutes.